To view case information or view documents on a case, complete the following steps.
View Case Summary
- The first step is to add the case to your case list.
- Once your case has been added, click on the case number and name from the recent cases menu on the left.
- You should now see a screen displaying all your case data. The case summary will display in the top portion of screen, and the docket will display in the bottom portion of the screen.
View Case Documents
- In the Docket portion of the screen, the File Date, Document Type, and Document Description will display. If the document is available for viewing electronically, a link will display in the Document portion of the screen.
- Click the link to view the document (Note: to view documents you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer – http://www.adobe.com/reader)