If you receive an email from Green Filing containing the following message, it means your email client / program does not have the option to view “HTML” email enabled.
To resolve this problem you simply need to enable HTML email on your email client. We’ve listed some different email programs below, and where to find that option.
- Open Mail.
- Choose Mail > Preferences.
- Click the Viewing icon in the Preferences window.
- Select or deselect (as desired) the checkbox for “Display images and embedded objects in HTML messages”.
- Open Outlook and go the the Tools menu.
- Select Trust Center
- Select Email Security
- Make the the check box for “Read all email standard mail in plain text” is NOT checked.
- Open Thunderbird and go the the View menu.
- Select Message Body As
- Select Original HTML