The User Preferences screen allows the user to set case and court defaults as well as preferences for emails from the e-filing application and many court notifications as well.
View the User Preferences Screen
User Preferences Overview
A: Application Defaults
The following is a list of defaults the user can set to customize their experience within the application.
- Default Case Description: Select from Case Number and Title, Title Only, or Defendant Portion of Title.
- Default Court System: Select required Court Setting.
- Default New Case Type: Select a default Case Type to save time when filing new cases.
- Default Court: Select a default Court Location to save time when filing new cases.
- Default Plaintiff: Choose the saved contact to use as the default plaintiff whenever a user starts a new case filing.
- Default Filing List: Select which list of filings you will see when you first log in either; all filings the user has access to or all filings they have created personally
- Default Screen: A user may customize the screen the application takes them to upon login. Choose between the Dashboard, Filing Status screen, or Notifications screen.
Note: If the user follows a link or bookmark a specific screen, they will arrive on that screen instead.
- Receive ACCEPTED Emailed Receipt: Choose whether to receive an email when a filing submitted by one of your support staff is accepted by court.
- Receive REJECTED Emailed Receipt: Choose whether to receive an email when a filing submitted by one of your support staff is rejected by court.
- Attach documents to notification emails? Choose whether the documents for a notification are retrieved from Green Filing or attached to the email.
- User Timezone: Select the preferred timezone for the e-filing application.