For a Deposit of Excess Foreclosure Sale Proceeds, select the case type Lien/Mortgage Foreclosure.

From the Dashboard, click Initiate a New Case on the left menu.

  1. Select the Court you wish to file into.
  2. Then select Lien/Mortgage Foreclosure as your case type.

Complete the remainder of the filing as normal. Once you have suppliedĀ the information for the case filing and receive a case number, you will deposit funds directly with the court.